Disruptive Ideation Workshop
About The Workshop
The Disruptive Ideation Workshop guides your team through a proven framework used by 1,000's of organizations to create more and better ideas. In the end, you walk away with a ranked list of disruptive ideas -- and a team experienced in how to repeat the process.
The course is based on the FIRE (Focus, Ideation, Ranking, Execution) framework developed by Phil McKinney, the retired CTO for HP and founder of HP's Innovation Program Office (IPO). Phil and his teams were named by FastCompany, Inc and other publications as the "Most Innovative/Creative" multiple years. The innovations from Phil and his teams are used by half-billion people every day.
This course covers the following topics:
- The Myths of Innovation: Pulls back on the mystery and myths of innovation that say only a few are able to innovate. Everyone can innovate! They just need to be shown how to discover their inherent ability.
- Innovation Skills; Helps participants to discover their inherent ability to innovate. These innovation skills include: seeing with fresh eyes, exercising the creative muscle, individual and team ideation, ranking to find the best ideas, and many more.
- Learn To Use The FIRE Innovation Framework: Using an innovation framework is critical to discovering ideas that lead to disruptive innovations. The FIRE framework is proven with 100's of leading organizations around the world.
- Create Ideas For Your Innovation Pipeline: Via exercises that reinforce the skills and framework, participants create disruptive ideas for your organization. These disruptive ideas will expand and grow your innovation pipeline.
- Location: At your facility, virtual or hybrid.
- Length: 1.5 days
- Maximum Students: 20 max