Ideation Sprint Workshop
You walk away with the skills, materials, and tools to facilitate your own ideation sprints going forward.
After this course experience, you will have been part of a real-world Ideation Sprint using the FIRE framework, have a prioritized list of ideas to add to your portfolio, and the skills, materials, and tools to facilitate your own ideation sprints going forward.
- Define a problem/opportunity for an Ideation Sprint
- Become equipped to contribute to an Ideation Sprint
- Gain an understanding of how to select who best to invite to a sprint
- Define ranking criteria to ensure the best ideas are selected
- Build confidence to facilitate Ideation Sprints with your team
- Location: At your facility, virtual or hybrid.
- Length: 1/2 Day
- Maximum Students: 20 max