Ideation Sprint Workshop
This workshop brings together your team for a facilitated ideation/brainstorming sprint, including ranking the best ideas around a real problem or opportunity.
You walk away with the skills, materials, and tools to facilitate your own ideation sprints going forward.
After this course experience, you will have been part of a real-world Ideation Sprint using the FIRE framework, have a prioritized list of ideas to add to your portfolio, and the skills, materials, and tools to facilitate your own ideation sprints going forward.
- Define a problem/opportunity for an Ideation Sprint
- Become equipped to contribute to an Ideation Sprint
- Gain an understanding of how to select who best to invite to a sprint
- Define ranking criteria to ensure the best ideas are selected
- Build confidence to facilitate Ideation Sprints with your team
- Location: At your facility, virtual or hybrid.
- Length: 1/2 Day
- Maximum Students: 20 max